Our knees are one of our most vulnerable joints and, when injured, can be a source of tremendous pain. In this workshop, you’ll find out how to use yoga effectively in treating knee conditions, dealing with pain, and recovering from injury.
Topics covered include––
- Basic knee anatomy and terminology;
- Different types of knee injuries, including osteoarthritis;
- Mindful movements to strengthen the muscles that support your knees;
- Strategies for protecting your knees with proper alignment;
- Techniques for building strength to provide stability in the joint
Participants will be guided through a “knee friendly” yoga practice they can use at home. Join us for this informative workshop and learn how to keep your knees healthy and pain-free.